717 King Street, Suite 300
Alexandria VA 22314
United States of America
Louise Gitcheva joined Harvey & Binnall, PLLC in 2014 and focuses her practice on civil litigation, international disputes and white-collar criminal defense. She has a reputation as an aggressive trial attorney. She was born and raised in Northern Virginia and earned both her bachelor’s and juris doctor degrees from George Mason University.
Ms. Gitcheva applies superb research and analytical skills to find creative solutions to complex legal issues. She carries her passion for scouring the facts to discover the answers into her favorite pastime as a Sherlock Holmes aficionado.
- Part of multi-firm trial team that represented an entrepreneur who successfully overcame a freeze out attempt by a majority shareholder in a cyber-business in a multi-day trial
- Part of multi-firm trial team that represented an email provider resisting gag orders and overbroad warrants for encryption keys
- Successfully represented homeowner in litigation against plumber for breach of contract and violations of consumer protection laws
- Part of litigation team that won summary judgment and set aside an adverse jury verdict in a teaming agreement dispute between government contractors
*Every case is unique and previous results do not predict or guaranty similar results in other cases.
- Bronley & Binnall, PLLC – Fairfax, Virginia
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2016 and 2017. This distinction was awarded to no more than 2% of Virginia lawyers.
- Washington, DC
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- George Mason University, B.A.,
- Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, J.D.